Thursday 25 June 2015

LiM - Stencils

Hi, today is my design for the Less is More Blog Challenge - Stencils.





I love using stencils in my designs. This one is a simple masked stripe across the card coloured with Adirondack inks, Butterscotch, Mountain Rose and Stonewash using a Clarity Stamp Stencil, leafy swirls, a favourite stencil of mine. I used a new stamp set, Perspective, from Stampers Anonymous and Tim Holtz for the Butterfly and sentiment. Decided to leave my butterfly as stamped with some colour behind its lower wings, I had considered colouring the top wings and the "DREAM" lettering, but I like it as it is, simple.

Hope that you like it, and thanks for visiting.

Kathy xx

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic butterfly image and awesome stencilling behind Kathy
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and it really got my attention. I just had to come and visit your blog and become a follower....brilliant work...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, thank you for joining my followers and so pleased that you liked my card, xx

      Delete
  3. I love the simplicity of your design. Such lovely blended colours and I think your butterfly looks just perfect left as it is.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on my comments, sorry this is so late!
    What a really pretty stencilled panel Kathy!
    Thanks for joining us last week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments and visiting my blog.
I love to hear from you. Kathy xx