Saturday 11 July 2015

Paperartsy Stencils

Hi, the current Paperartsy blog challenge is stencils.
This was inspired by Sue Carrington's Vintage Journal design on the Paperartsy blog





Paperartsy Fresco paints in blues and greens brayered onto my card and then stenciled with some Lin Brown designs and overstamped with numbers and circles, Ellen Vargo, Lin Brown and Darcy stamps and a script stamp from Lynne Perrella. I added the sentiment stamped onto tissue paper to get a clearer stamped image

I have only recently found Fresco paints and just love using them, this is my first Paperartsy blog challenge entry. I am enjoying the new releases and techniques showcased on their blog with my wish list getting ever longer !!

Thanks for visiting and reading about my design.

Kathy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments and visiting my blog.
I love to hear from you. Kathy xx